I was raised by a working single mom. As a young boy, I remember sitting across the counter talking to my mom, while she fixed dinner for her five young children. This was AFTER she had been to work all day. When my mother passed away we discovered decades worth of monthly manual budget sheets. Mom knew that her overall stress in life went down dramatically if she was in command of her money. As her son, I worked my way through college, eventually getting a masters degree. My wife and I raised five children together, but unfortunately Mom didn't teach us how to manage our money. Through our own experiences, efforts and hard knocks, we learned to go from living paycheck to paycheck (on a six-figure income), to building a net worth of over $1,000,000. Now you can learn from our mistakes, and our efforts. Learn to manage your money effectively in less than an hour a week!
My confidence is increasing!
This Course Threw Me a Life Line
A Safe Way To Learn
I use it every week, if not every day.
- Introduction to lesson 1: Your Biggest Money Obstacles FREE PREVIEW
- Self-talk and Fears; What is rolling around in your subconscious? FREE PREVIEW
- Tools to Break Through Emotional Barriers FREE PREVIEW
- Two Exercises for Healing and Growth
- Past - Future - Present Guided Meditation
- Lesson 1 Summary - Breaking the Emotional Barriers
- Introduction to lesson 2 - Leveraging Technology
- Putting Technology to Work for You
- Creating an Online Account
- Lesson 2 Summary Actions
- Why Have a Spending Plan?
- The 10/10/10/70 Model
- Create Your Monthly Spending Plan
- Lesson 3 Summary Actions
- What Gives Meaning to a Spending Plan?
- Why Weekly Tracking is both Powerful and Essential
- The Weekly Review Process
- Lesson 4 Summary
- Success Tips for the Future